пятница, 22 мая 2015 г.

English language

I use English language for communication. I study English from the first grade, so from now on I study English for 10 years. Ten years are enough to understand the language, speak English free. Nowadays English is the most used and most common language. For example if you don't know any European language you just can speak English and everybody will understand you. I usually read books on Russian language but sometimes I read in English, sometimes i watch movies in English.  And also I use English for communicating with my foreign friend from England, USA and Germany.  For example while speaking with my friends from USA I see the difference between American spoken English and British spoken English.  They are different in pronunciation. English language is used by 67 countries. English is spoken as first language by around 400 million people around the world. English is also the language of the internet. Many web sites are written in English. Websites such as YouTube, Google, many blogs and forums.  Most of the videos I watch on YouTube are in English and I use English for searching stuff on Google. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий